Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Am I not suppose to start feeling better...

Man oh man have I been cranky for the last few days. I have had this headache that comes out of NOWHERE from not having one to hurts so bad i cant blink in 15 minutes....My face was looking amazing but now it looks terrible. wah wah wah....ok im done with my pity party. Week two was rough, I was not as prepared and did have the money to buy all the stuff on the shopping list. It is ridiculous how much whole unprocessed food cost compared to the "boxed" stuff...its like the more processed it is the cheaper it is and that is Bullsh*t! makes me want to move away on a farm and just live..raise my babies and live off the land. Some day Ill have some land to at least pretend :)

The Food- I didnt really try any new recipes from the book, I have been eating what I have on hand so breakfast is eggs with a veggie tossed in today it was zucchini. I did make this big pot of kale and chicken soup its amazing and all mine because my husband wont touch it haha. It is was not for my daddy (yes I still call him that) I would have gone hungry this weekend. He has been doing this with us and lost 6 LBS! in a week and a half, gives me some leverage to encourage him to keep it up :) its crazy what little changes can do. I have been sticking to chicken and veggies for dinner for the most part. I of course have not been perfect so this 21 days didnt exactly happen and Im ok with that so for now I will finish off as strong as I can and try to keep it up.  I also tried to make these almond butter cups that taste absolutely horrible! so bad that I will be tossing them out! so so yucky but here is a picture they looks really yummy but looks can be deceiving haha...this is honestly the first thing I can say that I have made from my book and absolutely positively will never ever make them again!  Anyway this busy Momma has a ton of stuff to get done and no one to do it for me so off I go :) Until next time my friends nighty night OH and I didnt read or proof this soooo oopsies if there are errors.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog! Keep up the good work. When I have a crazy chocolate craving and I'm trying to stay healthy, I make coconut oil chocolate. There are tones of recipes on Pinterest, but I use this one: www.squidoo.com/coconut-oil-chocolate (Also - instead of honey/maple, I use agave syrup because your body processes it easier).

    ReplyDelete