Saturday, March 22, 2014

Kitchen wars Part 1

It has been a struggle lately to cook meals after work and get to tball practice on time soooo I had a brilliant idea to make a huge (two) batches of soup to keep in the freezer for those nights. I forget how difficult Jackson can be when I don't have Jared to hand him off when I need to get something done so lets just say cooking was an adventure when I finally had a chance to stop the spinning I just laughed at the mess I made :)
Jackson wouldn't eat for me while I am also trying to cook two huge pots of soup so I just gave him the bowl and spoon to play with....it was worth the pictures and it kept him occupied for about ten minutes



I haven't blogged for so long I thought I would just post a few pictures of our life the last few weeks....
Meet Buster..our now 10 week old yellow lab  and below is Hailey bugs first day of tball this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment